Monday, August 25, 2008

Tonight, tonight ...

I apologize for having to do this, but there is no way we can meet tonight. The upside is this: you have another week to finish reading the prologue of "Redeeming Love" and to find more Scripture to back up what you think the Lord is telling you.

Another upside is that two more women want to join this conversation, and they will not be as far behind as they thought.

___

On another note, please continue to pray for one another this week. Last week was a rough one for so many of us, and I know that we are all encouraged by the prayers being offered on our behalf. Please also remember in your prayers our church, its leadership, and the women's ministry. We all know so many parts of our church are growing and changing, and I know the leaders would covet our intercession.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hey girls! I'm updating my blog (http://breathe-rhemas-luv.blogspot.com/) and was wondering if any of you have blogs that I can link up to my site?

Send it to me if you do.