Friday, January 2, 2009

The Ties That Bind

Hello my Siestas!!!! I have to first say....I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I can't wait until we start meeting again, tackling another study that I'm sure will challenge each of us.

I wanted to share something that the Lord has revealed to me that involves each of you; I hope it's a blessing to you to know how special you are.

Since September you all know I took a "break" from study to take a class that was being offered on the same night of study. I will NEVER do that again. Don't get me wrong, the class was great; I just will never replace you all for anything else. The last several months have been so hard. I've cried more, yelled more, and hurt more since September than I have in many years. When wondering what's with all the emotion in my head....I realized that I had not had my weekly dose of wisdom, love, insight, encouragement, and support from the most important women in my life.

I had NO idea how big of an effect you all had on my marriage, my parenting, my job, my everything until I didn't have access to you every week. I look forward to being with you in 2009, sitting at your feet and drawing from your wisdom in the Word.

I've missed you, sisters.

No comments: